- This event has passed.
MVP Series: Sources & Uses of Capital Finance Planning Workshop
March 18 @ 9:30 am - 3:30 pm CDTFree
This workshop takes a deep dive into how to prepare, evaluate, and engage banks and investors.
Key Topics to be Covered:
- Building a scalable working relationship with your bank
- Finding and working with the right investment partner
- Preparing your financial packages
- Get your legal house in order for growth
Agenda & Speakers (all times are CST)
- 9:30 – 10:00am – Check-in to video conference platform/networking
- 10:00 – 10:15am – Welcome/FFI MVP Series Overview
- 10:15 – 11:15am – Sources & uses of capital and financial packaging with Tera Johnson of University of Wisconsin – Food Finance Institute
- 11:15 – 12:00pm – Leveraging a fractional CFO to prepare you for investment + Q&A with Heidi Huntington of AVL Growth Partners
- 12:00 – 12:30pm – Break/networking working lunches
- 12:30 – 1:15pm – Building a scalable working relationship with your bank/credit union + Q&A with Rachelle Poteracki of Summit Credit Union
- 1:15 – 2:00pm – Finding and working with the right investment partner + Q&A with Dan Scalia of Johnsonville Holdings
- 2:00 – 2:10pm – Quick break
- 2:10 – 2:55pm – Get your legal house for growth in order + Q&A with Greg Lynch of Michael Best
- 2:55 – 3:30pm – Panelist Q&A Wrap-up and Be the CFO Closing Comments
- 3:30 – 4:00pm – Optional after workshop networking
The MVP Series enrollment is free for the 2020 – 2021 workshops! Funded in part through a cooperative agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration.