- This event has passed.
Raising Equity Live Online Course (January/February 2020)
January 20, 2020 @ 1:00 pm - February 3, 2020 @ 3:00 pm CST
What Can I Expect From This Course?
You will need to raise money to grow your food business. We help you learn how to do a great pitch and properly document your business so you can successfully raise money. The purpose of this online course is to help you prepare to raise money, both debt and equity, legally and effectively. Our goals are to:
- Make your business model investment worthy
- Start assembling your financial request package, and
- Develop a game plan for successfully raising both debt and equity
This online course will be conducted live on the dates listed below via web conferencing software. Closer to the course date, the link to the course will be shared with you at the email you provide.
The course includes three 2-hour sessions:
- January 20 (1pm – 3pm CST)
- January 27 (1pm – 3pm CST)
- February 3 (1pm – 3pm CST)
The course has two possible prices:
- $500 – Access to the course with time for questions with the instructor on the fundraising path unique to your business
- $750 – Access to the course, plus:
- Review and Feedback of you existing fundraising materials shared by the instructor
- An initial 1-hour strategy call to discuss the materials and plan next steps
- An additional 30 minute call to check-in with progress on your fundraising plan