We work with a wide range of food, beverage and value-added agriculture businesses in conjunction with consultants who have participated in our training and certification programs.
Companies that best fit the services we provide have at least one the following characteristics:
- Young and or small food businesses looking to grow. We typically work with companies that have anywhere from $50,000 to $5M in annual sales who are looking to raise up to $1M. These are companies that are too small for traditional investment banking but need that kind of financial technical assistance to raise equity and debt.
- Local food and value-added farm businesses that need to expand to reach a critical mass of sales to be economically sustainable.
- Local food businesses whose business model needs to evolve to become economically sustainable.
- Local food businesses that want to become national brands.
- Value-added farm enterprises that need to expand beyond farmers markets to make a positive contribution to the family enterprise.
- Any food company that is looking to set up its own manufacturing facility.
- Any food or value-added farm business that needs to raise equity.